Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Fwd: [Invitation] Pameran tunggal Persembahan Cinta by Ronald Apriyan




INVITATION

No Images? Click here

 

Dear Amir Sidharta

We would like to invite you to attend:

Persembahan Cinta by Ronald Apriyan

Pameran Tunggal:

Persembahan Cinta by Ronald Apriyan

Opening night will be hosted by Julianty Tulung and Dedy Koswara

 

Selasa, 14 sampai 19 Februari 2017
(Setiap hari, mulai pukul 10:00 wib sampai 19:00 wib)
Bentara Budaya Jakarta, Jl Palmerah Selatan No.17, Jakarta
(lihat peta)

 

Kindly let us have your response. You may reach me by emails at vivi@viviyipartroom.com. Thanks and have a nice week.

 

Artist Profile

Ronald Apriyan

Aren't we always dream of going back to long lost childhood? We refuse to grow up. Look at the freedom children express when they draw; we are in awe of the forms and colors that they created. We see the truth of life in them. My observation led me to find inspiration in children imaginative worlds and depict them into my artistic. My canvas becomes my diary where I storytelling through lines, forms and colors, sharing the joy of my life to art lovers.

My art is joy, freedom of expression. I love you kids!

Ronald Apriyan

 
The Leaders

The Leaders
150 x 200 cm – acrylic on canvas – 2016

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment